Britmet Apron Flashing
£7.50 Plus VAT
- The Britmet Apron Flashing is a lightweight metal roofing abutment flashing that is compatible with all of the Britmet lightweight metal roof tiles
- Slate 2000
- Profile 49
- For sealing the top courses of tiles against an abutment such as a wall.
- Cover length is 1.15m
- Britmet Apron Flashing is fully dry fix – no need to worry about cement and mortar
- Granulated finish – the granulated finishes means that there is no noise transfer. These lightweight metal roof tiles perform better than tradition tiles in reducing noise from rain or hail
- Modern maintenance free roofing system
- British Made
- Installation – Britmet Apron Flashing lightweight metal roof tile is extremely fast and easy to fix. It is very DIY friendly
- Is suitable for both the 0.9mm and 0.45mm lightweight metal tiles.
- Britmet Apron Flashing is available in 6 colours to suit your requirements
|Min Pitch:||10 °|
|Overall Length:||1250 mm|
|Cover Length:||1150 mm|
Delivery costs can vary based on your location and the items you’re looking to order, for example a reasonable quantity of roof tiles will need to be delivered on a pallet so will have a higher delivery cost than a roll of breathable membrane. We always ensure that our delivery costs are competitive and delivery costs are displayed clearly in the basket.
Delivery times can vary from product to product but the vast majorty of orders are delivered within 2 to 5 working days.
Simply place your order online and you’ll soon receive more accurate delivery information via email once your order has been processed by our team.
Full delivery information can be viewed here.