Celotex XR4000 is a multi-purpose insulation board developed to provide simple solutions for overcoming localised thermal bridges.
With low emissivity foil facings, XR4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP). Our 12mm product positions Celotex as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses, from 12mm-200mm.
The insulation shall be Celotex XR4000 comprising a polyisocyanurate rigid foam insulation core, with a thermal conductivity of 0.022W/mK and low emissivity aluminium foil facings on both sides. XR4000 is A rated when
compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008 and is CFC/HCFC free with zero ODP and low GWP.
Celotex XR4000 can be specifed for use in a variety of applications such as pitched roofs, flat roofs, solid masonry walls, floors, timber framed & steel framed systems.
CE marking compliance to BS EN 13165:2001 and manufactured in accordance with quality management systems BS EN ISO 9001:2000 by Celotex Limited. All products must be installed in accordance with instructions issued by Celotex Limited.
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems.
- Comes in thicknesses ranging from 110mm – 200mm.
- Provides the thickest PIR insulation available from stock within the market.
- Achieves U-values with minimum thickness.
- Helps meet the current and future requirements of the building regulations (Part L), BREEAM and the code for sustainable homes.
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces.
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings.
- Is available in a standard board size of 1200mm x 2400mm.