Minimum pitch 10°
Maximum pitch 90°
Size of tile – overall 1324mm x 410mm
Size of tile – cover 1260mm x 370mm
Linear cover width 1260mm
Coverage 0.46m² per tile
2.145 tile per m²
Weight per m² 6.56kg
Weight per tile 3.06kg
Tile Fixings 50mm x 2.5mm Coated Decra nail (Available for loose hand nailing or collated for Decra Power Nailing System)
Fixings per tile 4no
Simple roof shapes Straight bond
Complex roof shapes Broken bond
Features & Benefits
- Versatile – can be used for roof pitched from 10° to vertical.
- One-seventh the weight of concrete roof tiles.
- 40 year full value weather security roofing guarantee.
- Lightweight roofing possess exceptional weather resistance.
- Lightweight roofing tiles are environmentally friendly.
- Decra’s fully dry fixed roofing system ensures maximum storm resistance.
- Lightweight roof tiles advantages enable savings to be made on timber content of roof structure.
- Labour costs reduced due to speed of fixing.
- Decra’s lightweight roof tiles are strong, robust and vandal resistant.
- Easier to handle, quicker to install and more attractive than long run roofing sheets.