Decra Stratos Pantile Metal Lightweight Roofing Tile
Minimum pitch 12°
Maximum pitch 90°
Size of tile – overall 1290mm x 360mm
Size of tile – cover 1230mm x 320mm
Linear cover width 1220mm
Coverage 0.39m² per tile
2.54 tile per m²
Weight per m² 7.10kg
Weight per tile 2.80kg
Tile Fixings 50mm x 2.5mm Coated Decra nail (Available for loose hand nailing or collated for Decra Power Nailing System)
Fixings per tile 4no
All roof shapes Broken bond
Features & Benefits
- Versatile – can be used for roof pitched from 12° to vertical.
- One-seventh the weight of concrete roof tiles.
- 40 year full value weather security roofing guarantee.
- Lightweight roofing tiles possess unparalleled weather resistance.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Decra’s fully dry fixed roofing system provides the maximum storm security.
- Labour costs reduced due to speed of fixing.
- Lightweight roof tiles low weight enables savings to be made on timber content of roof structure.
- Easier to handle, quicker to install and more attractive than long run roofing sheets.