Britmet – Profile 49 – Lightweight Metal Roof Tile (0.45mm)
£6.60 Plus VAT
- The Britmet Profile 49 is a lightweight metal roofing tile that is an alternative to natural slates and flat concrete tiles.
- All technical data including sizes can been seen below.
- Britmet Profile 49 is fully dry fix – no need to worry about cement and mortar
- Granulated finish – the granulated finishes means that there is no noise transfer. These lightweight metal roof tiles perform better than tradition tiles in reducing noise from rain or hail
- Modern maintenance free roofing system
- British Made
- Lightweight – Britmet Profile 49 only weighs 7kgm2. It is ideal for projects that cannot take the weight of traditional tiles and slates, or where you would like to save money by reducing the structure of the roof.
- Installation – Britmet Profile 49 lightweight metal roof tile is extremely fast and easy to fix. It is very DIY friendly
- Low Pitch – Britmet Profile 49 can be installed as low as 10 degrees. Perfect for achieving a traditional appearance on a low pitch roof where traditional tiles cannot be used.
- The 0.45mm in the Britmet range are suitable for the majority of applications.
- 0.9mm thick Lightweight metal tiles in the Britmet range offer added security. They are suitable for applications which get a high level of foot traffic and even protect against vandalism
- Britmet Profile 49 is available in 6 colours in both 0.45mm and 0.9mm to suit your requirements
- A comprehensive range of accessories including ridge, eave & barge flashings are available, which have been designed to complement the Britmet Profile 49 roofing system.
- Britmet Profile 49 is virtually maintenance free and also comes with a 40 year warranty. You will never need to worry about broken tiles, damage or repairs again.
|Tiles per M2:||2.08|
|Weight per m²:||7 kg|
|Min Pitch:||10 °|
|Max Pitch:||90 °|
|Overall Width:||1420 mm|
|Overall Length:||365 mm|
|Cover Width:||1315 mm|
|Cover Length:||365 mm|
Delivery costs can vary based on your location and the items you’re looking to order, for example a reasonable quantity of roof tiles will need to be delivered on a pallet so will have a higher delivery cost than a roll of breathable membrane. We always ensure that our delivery costs are competitive and delivery costs are displayed clearly in the basket.
Delivery times can vary from product to product but the vast majorty of orders are delivered within 2 to 5 working days.
Simply place your order online and you’ll soon receive more accurate delivery information via email once your order has been processed by our team.
Full delivery information can be viewed here.