Tapco Slate Aledora Starter Tile – Pewter Grey (801)
- TapcoSlate Aledora starter tiles are manufactured to fit as a starter or eaves course under the first row of TapcoSlate Aledora slates.
- 7mm thick at the bottom tapering to 3mm at the top for starter tiles.
- Lightweight – as low as 8.35kg per square metre.
- Easy to install with pre-marked nailing and exposure guides and spacers.
- Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade.
- 110 MPH Wind Uplift Protection.
- Choice of colours (special order only).
- 40-year warranty.
- TapcoSlate Aledora is not made from recycled plastics but is manufactured from recyclable virgin limestone and polypropylene.
To be used in conjunction with our other TapcoSlate Aledora products.
Dimensions: Overall Height 350mm, Width 300mm, Thickness 7mm at bottom tapering to 3mm at the top of the tile. 3.5 units cover one linear metre of eaves length.