Put fresh air at your fingertips with a centre-pivot VELUX roof window. A top-operated roof window is easy to operate – even with furniture beneath. The innovative top control bar allows you to install the window lower than an equivalent bottom-operated window to get an excellent view while standing and when seated.
VELUX GGL MK08 2070 White Painted Centre Pivot Window – 78cm x 140cm
£272.22 Ex VAT
VELUX GGL MK08 2070 White Centre Pivot Window Laminated – 78cm x 140cm
For over 60 years, VELUX® has been the byword for design in roof windows. We never stop innovating.
New generation features
More daylight : up to 18% larger pane area.
Slim profile : slim profiles and larger pane means more glass and less frame.
Thermo technology : innovative use of high performance insulation material.
More comfort : a more modern and attractive design with excellent ventilation and operation control.
Control bar : new design of the control bar with functionality icons.
Exterior design : improved exterior finish with a softer and more discrete expression.
Click-on covers : fewer screws with the new click-on covers.
Top cover : slimmer top cover.
Lacquered natural pine finish painted white – GGL
• Pine core painted white.
• Excellent value for money and easy to install.
• Made from High quality natural pine.
• Protective triple coat clear lacquer helps to preserve the timber of the window.
• Easy to use top control bar for opening and even ventilation purposes when the window is closed.
• Rotates 180° for easy cleaning.
2070 laminated glazing
• 6.4mm laminated inner pane offers additional safety.
• Offers improved noise reduction compared to – -34 and – -59 glazing.
• 4mm toughened outer pane with low-E coating.
• 10 year guarantee on windows and flashings.
• Suitable for roof pitches between 15 and 90°.
• BBA certified.
Delivery costs can vary based on your location and the items you’re looking to order, for example a reasonable quantity of roof tiles will need to be delivered on a pallet so will have a higher delivery cost than a roll of breathable membrane. We always ensure that our delivery costs are competitive and delivery costs are displayed clearly in the basket.
Delivery times can vary from product to product but the vast majorty of orders are delivered within 2 to 5 working days.
Simply place your order online and you’ll soon receive more accurate delivery information via email once your order has been processed by our team.
Full delivery information can be viewed here.
Found it Cheaper Elsewhere?
In most cases we can match or beat a like for like price so if you’ve seen it cheaper elsewhere please complete the form: